- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & COMPLETE ALL APPLICABLE FIELDS
Intravenous Infusion Therapies
This document is to inform you of the procedures to be performed and the risks associated with the treatment.This will then enable you to make an informed decision whether to go ahead with your treatment.
What is Intravenous Nutritional Therapy
This is where a small needle (Cannula) is introduced into the client’s vein with a customised infusion attached. This is then slowly administered efficiently with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural substances directly into the bloodstream bypassing the client’s digestive system.
By direct delivery into the bloodstream this allows the body to achieve optimal levels. These increased levels can provide an immediate therapeutic response and may correct deficiencies.
A wide range of factors, both in one’s physiology and food supply, can lead to poor absorption of nutrients and depletion of the body’s essential vitamins, minerals. Over time, we experience varying levels of fatigue, sub-optimal performance, weight gain, to more serious conditions and illnesses.
Benefits of Intravenous Infusion Therapy
- Receive 100% of the nutrients and is not affected by the stomach, intestinal disease or malabsorption.
- Directly available to the cells/tissues
- Nutrients are pushed into the cells by a means of a higher concentration gradient.
- Increased doses are able to be infused than orally, as will not produce intestinal irritation.
Prior to the treatment you will have a consultation with our treating professionals and a nutritional recommendation will be discussed. We will not diagnose treat or cure any specific diseases and the nutritional recommendations we make do not constitute treatment for any disease or affliction.
The purpose of your treatment may benifit :
- Improve your general of wellbeing
- Improve your overall nutritional status
- Aid in the slowing down of the ageing process
- Improve your metabolism
- Aid possible remission reduction of pain where present
Please understand that all nutrient infusions given at Sunshine Coast Infusion Therapies are considered investigational/experimental. These infusions are not considered usual standard of care and are not billable to Health Insurance.
ALL FIRST TIME CLIENTS MUST FILL IN THIS FORM & SUBMIT PRIOR TO TREATMENTS